Note: For the most up-to-date information, consult the current Programs, Courses and University Regulations at www.mcgill.ca/study.
McGill University's 22 faculties and professional schools offer programs of study in some 300 areas on two campuses. This web site describes McGill's programs, courses, regulations and other important information for 2010-2011.
This site offers a new format for:
- University Regulations and General Information
- Faculty of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences, including School of Dietetics and Human Nutrition
- Faculty of Arts, School of Social Work
- Bachelor of Arts and Science
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Engineering, including Schools of Architecture and Urban Planning
- McGill School of Environment
- Field Studies
- Desautels Faculty of Management
- Schulich School of Music
- Faculty of Religious Studies
- Faculty of Science, including School of Computer Science
- Faculty of Law
The 2010-2011 editions of these University calendars are also accessible from this site:
- Summer Studies 2011
- Undergraduate Scholarships and Awards
- Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies (Programs | General Information)
- Graduate Fellowships and Awards
- Health Sciences
- Continuing Education (English | French)
Note: For complete and up-to-date class scheduling information, consult the Minerva Class Schedule.